,

Ggrrrrrrr

I swear, this dang stall on the scale is going to be the death of me.  I have obsessively been weighing myself ever since I was a week out of surgery and realized hey! I can weight myself at home again.  And there was NO greater thrill than seeing the pounds just come off....sometimes as much as a pound a day.  It felt like victory.  It felt wonderful!!

Then a week or so ago, I noticed the same exact weight, day after day after frikkin day.  And I said to myself; "Self, you are in the dreaded week 3 stall that you kept reading/hearing about."

Dammit.

The 3rd week stall.

But I don't wanna be stalled!

But, I am stalled.

And have been.  And to be perfectly honest with you, it's pissing me the fuck off.

But!  There is good news.

Today I had to go back to the office (I work from home...woo woo!!), to pick up some more work.  I saw some of my friends, who I haven't seen since about a week or so before my surgery, so it was nice seeing them again.  And I have to say, even though I really can't see the results on my body yet, because I see myself every single day, I did have a few people tell me what changes they can see.  Hearing things like "You look amazing" was something I never thought I'd hear anyone say.  But I guess when you drop 45 pounds, it does make a difference.  

I was told that they can see the difference in my face, and all over....

The face is what makes me the happiest.  I used to love taking pictures with my husband and son, but then you start to notice things like those pesky double chins and how fat you look and it makes you feel AWFUL, so you just stop taking pictures.  But I miss those times, and all those memories, so losing weight in the face?  Definitely a good thing!  So while on one hand, I'm obsessed with this dang stall, on the other hand, I guess I can take into account that I have lost some weight and people can notice, and that is a very good thing.  Total self-esteem booster too!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair