Sunday Truth

I cannot WAIT until I have my energy back and I'm not so light-headed all the time from dehydration.  My ass is dying to get back into the gym.  I used to go rather religiously with my husband when we first got our memberships.  But my mind never caught up with my body.  You know how they say you can't out-exercise a bad diet?  It's 100% truth.  I'd justify eating crap because "I did so good at the gym today."  Guess what?  That shit doesn't work.

Anyhow, I put on a few more pounds and was just really uncomfortable going to the gym.  Not physically, but mentally.  I'd see the stares from people.  OMG look at that morbidly obese chick in the yoga pants on that treadmill.  It was like the voices inside my head would just SCREAM at me to leave.  So I finally stopped going.  But you know what?  Screw all those people.  I'm not there for THEM.  I am there for me.  And I cannot wait to get back and get this party started again.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair