, , , , ,

Whaaaaaat?

Weight loss is a funny thing.  It's an awesome thing, don't get me wrong. But it's also a funny thing. I guess maybe since I've lost so quickly, I'm having a harder time wrapping my head around it all.  I don't always see it, and I'm still conditioned to view my body at 368 pounds. Even today at the gym, my trainer had to talk me into doing something because I was like nope, I can't do that.  So here's some photographic proof.  My new photo is at the bottom.  These are all photos from shortly before my surgery.








After I posted this last photo on Facebook as my profile photo, I got a bunch of comments that pretty much blew me away.

"You look amazing"
"You look awesome!!!"
"Oh wow...I didn't recognize you! Looking awesome, lady!!!!"
"Holy shit I didn't even recognize you!!!"
"Wow, you're doing an awesome job"
"You look SO DIFFERENT! I didn't recognize you at first!"

"You're my motivation!"

Is this real life?  Surely I cannot look *THAT* different. But then I look back and maybe I do? I know I carried a lot of fat in my face. Truthfully, I carried fat all over. But I always hated my face. I was so self-conscious about how I looked, and so unhappy.  but to have three people tell me they didn't recognize me? That's UNBELIEVABLE to me.  Just unreal.  

On another note, I'm still on the high from doing Couch to 5K the other day. I'm so looking forward to doing day 2.  I can tell from the gym today that my legs are going to be wasted tomorrow, but the more active I am, the more active I want to be every day.

And yes, I'm adding another NSV today!  Previously, when trying to plank at the gym, I've been able to plank for literally, 5 seconds and I'm just tanked. Today we did planks at the very end of my session, and I did three 20-second planks and it felt awesome. The stronger I get, the more awesome I feel. If I only knew this would feel so good, I'd of done this years ago!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair