, , , , , , , , , , ,

Let's Talk About Protein...


Oh, there's that "P" word again. You know the one. PROTEIN.

Protein is something that I sometimes struggle with. I don't always want it. Sometimes I want fruit, or anything, really. Just...well, not protein. But, I'm striving to become a better me, and have really upped my activity level, so it's time to up the protein quotient.  This weekend I ordered a shit-ton of samples and here's what's on my list to try in the coming days:

HealthSmart Protein Chips - Sea Salt and Vinegar
Oh Yeah! Ready to Drink in Chocolate Milkshake flavor
Kay's Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks
Celebrate - ENS Multivitamin, Calcium and Protein shake - Chocolate Milk flavor
Chike Protein shake - Chocolate Bliss flavor
Double Potato Bites - Cheddar Cheese flavor
Tasty Bites - Party Mix
HealthSmart Protein Chips - Pizza Crunch
Crunch O's in Sour Cream and Onion, and BBQ flavors
Big Train No Sugar Added Mocha Latte
Caveman Foods Spicy BBQ Chicken Jerky
Nectar in Wild Grape
About Time Protein Shake - Mocha Mint flavor

I will post photos and reviews of every single item I try, along with links where you can also purchase these goodies :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair