Down down down

Today I had my one week surgical follow up with the Dr.  I love my Dr.  He is one of the most compassionate people I've ever met.  He walked into the room, all smiles, and asked me how I was feeling.  I said pretty good..and he jumped in and said "pretty good considering some jerk put you to sleep and took most of your stomach away?" and he just grinned.  

On May 4th I started my liver reduction diet.  On May 16th I was sleeved.  In that time frame, I have dropped 26 pounds.  I couldn't believe it.  My scale at home showed a loss, but not a loss like that.  My scale at home is off by about five pounds.  I got on the scale and said "holy shit, is this thing accurate?"  I was stunned by the number I saw.  It made me feel so good.

The Dr. said things are going well.  I can add thicker liquids this week like cream soups and puddings.  I have tolerated both quite well today.  Godzilla was a little noisy when I was feeding him the soup, but he loved the pudding.  I see my tummy still has a sweet tooth :/

Oh, and in case there's doubt as to how much my surgeon rocks, he fist bumped me at the end of my visit today.  Total sparkle in his eyes - he was in a good mood and I was in a fantastic mood.  26 pounds y'all.  It's amazing.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair