Hooray for Puree!

So...tomorrow I get to begin purees.  I am both excited and nervous.  There are so many foods I'm dying to try, mostly because I just want to frikkin eat.  I miss eating!  However, I also know that I need to go slow and introduce foods to Godzilla one at a time so I can rule out anything that doesn't agree with him.  

Tonight for dinner, I made some Italian Wedding soup and strained it to eat the broth.  I did let one carrot into my bowl.  I smushed it with the back of my spoon and mixed it in with the broth.  You should hear my tummy right now!  I always know when to stop eating; Godzilla tells me.  I may want to shovel a few more spoonfuls into my mouth, but Godzilla stops me.  That's one good thing about my new tummy, I suppose.  He is gurgling away right now like it's nobodies business, and honestly, I probably had 1/4 cup of broth.  I just have to take it wicked slow.  And I don't wanna.  I'm miserable.  I want food!  But I'll take it slow and do what Godzilla says to do.

I weighed myself today and am down 39.2 pounds.  Come on 40!  That includes 3 pounds before the liver reduction diet, and 16 pounds while on the liver reduction diet.  The rest is from surgery.  Woo hoo!

Today was decent. I managed to get my shake down this morning with no issues, and then, get my meds down as well.  Liquid today has mostly been sugar free apple juice.  Liquids are tough.  Some days things will taste really good, and other days like utter shit, so I allow myself some leeway as far as calories go.

Let's hope that the puree stage goes well!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair