Almost there...

I can't believe how quickly my surgery is coming upon me.  Tomorrow is my last day to "eat" something, and by eat, I mean slug back two protein shakes, and eat my 2 ounces of protein and veggies.  Wednesday I'm on all clears and have my mag citrate cleanse.  Joy!!  Thursday I'm planning on trying to sleep in for as long as I can, because if I don't, my nerves will make me sick to my stomach.

Today my PCP called me to take me off of my cholesterol meds.  Seems that they're raising my liver enzymes through the roof.  I was still medically cleared for surgery, thank God.  But now, I have to worry and stress that they'll open me up and see a large liver and not proceed.  

I've lost 10 pounds on my liver reduction diet thus far.  I am stressed and anxious and scared and excited about Thursday.  I just wish it was over.  I don't know what to expect.  I hear so many people say the pain was nothing, and others who say they felt like a truck ran them over.  I've gone through a c-section, with several months of difficulties afterwards, so I've mentally prepared myself for the worst.

Ugh.  I just want this to be over.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair