Torture

Would you like to know the definition of torture? It's having bariatric surgery, not being able to eat, and watching the Food Network or Cooking Channel.  Why am I doing this? I guess because I want food so badly, if I can't eat it, at least I can look at it.  The last few hours, I've been watching BBQ Pitmasters.  This show should be illegal. It's meat. I am a meat girl. I could probably eat anyone under the table while eating meat. Well, in my former life. With my new stomach? I can puree some meat..haha.  I am SO looking forward to purees. I'm obsessed. Today was a bit better than the last, but I have no energy today what so ever. Not being able to get in all my protein and water is taking a toll. I'm exhausted all the time. Today - I decided not to push myself as much and listen to my body; and I napped a bit on the couch because I was just so tired. I am so thankful that I work from home, because there is no way I'd be able to be back in the office just yet.

I am DYING for my steri-strips to completely fall off. They itch so bad. I have sensitive skin, big time, and the adhesive is driving me insane. I just want them off, but I'm scared to see what they look like underneath. Yes, I'm a weirdo.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair