, , , , , ,

Feeling F-I-N-E

It's been a long time coming.  A long time.  In fact, I can't even remember the last time I felt like this.  Felt...good.  And shouldn't we all feel good?  I mean....we get one life.  And we get one body.  We should feel good!!

And to be honest, I feel FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC.  I do.  My weight loss could be faster.  I could eat more protein.  I can make some improvements.  But compared to two months ago?  I feel like a completely different person.  This person, the one writing this right now, feels like someone else.  

I am someone who LOVES to wake up each morning and go work out.  Whether it's a pool day, or a gym day, I love it.  I love how I feel when I'm done.  Accomplished.  Energized.  I love seeing my progress.  I love everything about it.

I bought myself a FitBit so I could track my steps and what not.  There are days when it's difficult for me to get in as many as I'd like, because I work from home.  And on swim days, unfortunately, it looks like I'm very inactive, which isn't true at all.  But that's besides the point...

I also started the 30-day squat challenge.  Today was my day #9 and on tap for today was 100 squats.  I did 30 before my shower, 30 after my shower, and 40 while I was waiting for my lunch to finish cooking.  I am feeling VERY accomplished with this challenge.  If you told me two weeks ago that I'd be working out like this, AND doing squats, I'd of told you to take a shit for yourself.

Oh!  And one more THRILLING victory!  I have these 5 lb. hand weights at home.  5 lbs. doesn't sound like much, but for right now, it's all I need.  I use those and work my arms every day.  So, I'm looking in the mirror the other day and thinking to myself hhmm...my arms are looking better.  So I hold up my arm and flex my bicep.  I nearly DIED when I was able to see the tone in my arms!  I AM BUILDING MUSCLE TONE PEOPLE!  To some that might not seem like such a big deal, but to me, it means that what I'm doing is working.  I am a happy girl and I FEEL GOOD!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair