, ,

Off My Rocker

Lost 61 lbs...woo woo!  I am very excited to be well on my way to my mini-goal of 75 pounds.  I don't know why, but 75 just sounds like an awesome mini-goal number.  Today bubby and I did swimming, and it was so disappointing.  We were late getting to the pool, because I had to run into the office for a bit.  (Which, was great, because I got to see a few of my friends who I've missed so much).  But anyhow, got to the pool late and encountered all sorts of rude-ass people this morning.  I didn't get my laps in the way I wanted to, and it pissed me off.

Yesterday I went through my closet to see if I had some pants that fit.  I've got the ones in my standard rotation, but they're all too big.  So I've officially gone down a size, and discovered all sorts of goodies in my closet that fit me now.  That made my day!

This morning after swimming, bubby and I took a wee scoot over to Starbucks.  I've been dying for a flippin iced coffee for weeks now, but have held out.  My typical pre-surgery Starbucks order consisted of a Venti Mocha Frap, no whip, whole milk, with an extra shot of espresso.  That turned out to be around 400 calories, 6g of fat, and 80 mother-fucking grams of carbs.  What in the hell?

I knew I wasn't going to be drinking that today.  Nope.  Today I drank a tall iced skinny mocha.  This delicious baby came in at 70 calories, with just 9g of carbs, and 1g of fat.  It was DELICIOUS.  My son ordered a tall mocha frap.  I took one sip and was just disgusted.  It was much too sweet for me.  I've found a new friend in my tall iced coffee!  It was a complete victory for me.


Oh, and in case you were wondering about me being off my rocker?  I signed myself up for a 5K race today.  I don't run.  Hell, I don't even jog.  Or walk super fast.  But I still did it.  I decided to just bite the bullet.  My husband and I are running the race, and my mom and son are doing the 1-mile "fun family walk".  Tomorrow at the gym, I'd better start getting my ass prepared for this!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair