, ,

2 Months

Tuesday will mark two months since my surgery.  How my life has changed.  Two months ago, I was eating.  A lot.  Calories, carbs and fat - in unlimited amounts.  I ate to my hearts content.  I drank a 2-liter of either Diet Coke or Cherry Coke every single day.  I ate king size candy bars, and bags of M&M's and then I'd look at myself in the mirror and be SO disgusted with myself.  We'd order take out, or go through the drive-thru at least 3 times a week, and that wasn't even including how many times a week I went out for breakfast at Timmy Ho's or Starbucks.  Yes - life was different.

Today?  I eat well under 800 calories a day.  Most days, I'm around 650, actually.  Two months ago that was what - half a meal?  

Two months ago, I sat on my ass.  A lot.  I had a gym membership, but I was too self-conscious to actually go to the gym.  Today?  Wow, that's changed.  3-4 times a week I swim laps for an hour, and 2-3 times a week I do my cardio and strength training at the gym.  I am also doing this 30-day squat challenge one of my friends got me into.  Today was an off-day, thank goodness, because my thighs were certainly feeling it today.  I feel SO much better about myself than I did two months ago.  I feel alive again.  My mom saw me on Friday and she told me that even my whole aura has changed.  My pants are all too big (but I still wear them).  I can actually see a difference in my face now.  I'm still packing quite the double chin, but it's better than it was back in May.   

I am only down 56 pounds.  I say only because I had an agonizing stall.  A stall that lasted nearly 3-4 weeks.  I've still lost about 38 inches all together, over my entire body, though, so I guess I'll take it!





0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair