3 More Weeks....

I've got just 3 weeks and 1 day until my appointment with my surgeon.  Can you tell I'm anxious?  I have never wanted anything more than to have this surgery done.  I am so tired of living my life like this.  I packed my snack and lunch for work tomorrow.  My 10 am snack is a fruit salad consisting of 5 strawberries, 2 slices of kiwi, a handful of blackberries and a handful of blueberries.  For lunch I packed 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup spinach, and a few slices of cucumber and grape tomatoes, along with a tuna packet.  Sounds pretty healthy, right?  Also, my husband and I are going back to the gym tomorrow.  Anxious for this too. 

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair