Getting Shit Done

I haven't been able to stop thinking about my impending possible weight loss surgery.  I came home from work today and called the surgeons office to see if I could get the ball rolling on some other things.  January 8th I got to my primary care physician for a physical including blood work.  January 16th I attend the mandatory weight loss seminar at a local hospital.  January 23rd I meet with the surgeon and a week later I'll meet with another doctor to have my psych evaluation.  I'll also get a script to meet with a nutritionist.  I'm so excited, nervous and anxious!

I need to find the right balance of foods to eat.  This morning for breakfast, I ate a frozen Bob Evans sausage muffin, removing the egg and cheese because I don't like those.  For my morning snack at work I took a fruit salad.  By lunch time, my tummy was rumbling.  I ate a small salad and then an 80 calorie packet of tuna fish.  I wound up getting a migraine from not eating enough and not having any caffeine.  Also, I was off of work for two weeks and got to sleep in, and today it was back to the daily grind and back to waking up at 6.  I am possibly more excited about meeting with the nutritionist than anything else!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair