Birthday

Today is my son's birthday.  One decade old.  It hardly seems possible.  How quickly a decade can fly by! I swear I just held him in my arms for the very first time.  Child rearing is so very bittersweet.

I've been very anxious lately.  My appointment with my surgeon is next week, but I want it to be right now.  I am very anxious to start the rest of my life. Of course, I have all these anxieties and fears. Will I be too fat for weight loss surgery? Will my insurance deny me? I haven't ever really been a dr. supervised diet.  Every time I went to my dr. she would ask me what my weight loss plan was, and I always spouted off something to get off topic, but I was never officially put a diet by my dr., so now I'm scared that I'll have to wait six months and be put on a diet and I don't want that.  I don't want to wait that long.  I want my surgery yesterday!  When you realize that you want something, you want it right now, know what I mean?

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair