Just waiting....

Things have been quiet here lately.  I was supposed to have my endoscopy today, but late yesterday afternoon got a call that the Dr. wasn't going to be able to make his procedures today, so I have that rescheduled for February.  I do have my psych eval tomorrow.  I've had one before, so I pretty much know what to expect - though this is a different doctor so it may differ.  I've been down this road before, a few years ago, but never made it pas the psyche eval.  I wasn't ready back then.  I am more than ready now.  I know it in my heart this time.  So, I'm at a stand still.  Me, and my two blood pressure medications!  Yowzers.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair