Restriction


I love my sleeve. I really do. He's allowed me to lose almost 143 pounds now. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would/could lose weight like this. I'm still a far way from goal, but I'm getting there.

There are some days when I can't eat for shit. Today is one of those days. My restriction is so tight today. I can never predict it. Some mornings I can start with a cup of Cheerios, hit the gym, drink my coffee after and be snacking shortly thereafter.  Then on days like today, I can sit down to eat some steak, get 2 ounces in and be SO full.  Same with lunch. I started in on some chicken, figured I could eat 3 or 4 ounces because I was so hungry. After about 2 ounces, I was done.

I love tight restriction days. It lets me know that my sleeve is still working for me :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair