So today, I am just annoyed and bitchy.
I'm so sick of all these people on the Facebook VSG groups and weight loss boards who are all "oh my god, I just cheated on my pre-op diet....this is so hard." And then the comments "oh girl, it's ok, if you cheat just cheat small". Or "surgery is two weeks away, don't stress out about it."
How about this? Don't cheat. It's hard. That's why you're having surgery. Because you suck at following diets. Don't cheat. Why? Because if your surgeon opens you up and your liver isn't shrunk, guess what happens? Is it totally wrong of me to just wish one of these women would get open and not have their sleeve done? Because I think that would be hilarious. Told you I'm a bitch today.
Also. Today I saw my father and step-mother for the first time in well over a year. Since that time, I have lost over 120 pounds. Neither one of them noticed. Actually, my dad was shocked when I mentioned that I swim 3 days a week and hit the gym the other 3 days. And still. So now, I've come to the conclusion that those fat thoughts in my head are real. You really CAN'T tell I've lost weight. My husband thinks I'm full of crap. But the truth is, the only people who notice are those who know I've had surgery. So of course they're being polite. Ugh it just sucks that even after losing 120 pounds, you cannot tell. At all. This leaves me super discouraged.
A lot of me. A lot of truth.
Here I am....Changed.
Main Menu
WTF.Ever
Changed Gurl
●
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search this blog
Popular Posts
-
I want to try to journal as much about this time as I can, so I can always look back and see where I can from. Today has been...ok. Not m...
-
I'm so fucking sick of liquids. Ugh. I know it's in my best interest, and I know it's to heal my new tummy, but seriously, I...
-
So today someone on a Facebook group gave me two really good puree recipes. The first one is chicken (I used canned), with marinara sauce a...
-
So every month, I make goals for myself. Weight loss goals. Usually, I strive for 10 pounds a month, but the past few, I've been conten...
-
This is me. On the left is me shortly after my surgery...I don't know the exact date. God, look at how unhappy I looked! My face - i...
-
Yesterday at the 5K, we walked. I would say, 98% of people walked it. It was nice, non-competitive and mostly, fun. As we were nearing mile ...
-
You know how it happens. You push a domino, and pretty soon, they're all falling down. That's the kind of day I had today. It w...
-
So today was the day I have been looking forward to for months now; the Color Me Rad 5K. You may recall that back in October, I attempted m...
-
It's been a long time since my last update. Life has gotten hectic. I work for a huge holiday dot.com retailer, and this time of year is...
-
Man oh man, life got away from me. I've been so busy here lately. We moved. Yeoow! Where we lived before was in a semi-decent duplex, ho...
Pages
Powered by Blogger.




0 shared thoughts:
Post a Comment