, ,

Geeking Out


I am legit geeking out at the moment. One of my heros, someone who I just admire and respect so much replied to a comment I left for them on Facebook. If there is one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm a total nerd. Things like this just make me grin ear to ear all silly like. I LOVE FREAKING RICHARD SIMMONS! Like love him! I remember always watching his Deal-a-Meal infomercials when I was a kid, and watching his Sweatin' to the Oldies commercials and thinking this guy is awesomesauce!  I've loved him ever since. When I found his Instagram and Facebook page I was so excited. How can you not smile when you see him? He's just awesome. And he replied to my comment! Oh my god I'm dying LOL!! OK, geek out over :)  

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair