Merry Christmas!

I've been such a bloggy slacker.  But, I work for a Christmas company, and this year has been nucking futs with work.  I've been working 80 hour weeks all December.  I've totally slacked off on my diet and exercise routine (I've been between 254-256 lbs all month long).  I just haven't had time for myself.  I'd blame my employer, but I make my own hours.  This year, I worked my ass off so we could have one hell of a Christmas, and we are.  The amount of $$ I have spent on my son is insane.  The amount of $$ I spent on my husband is even more insane.  And he also spoiled me rotten.  I know this because me and my husband suck as waiting until Christmas to exchange gifts.  He gave me two new tee's, a Hello Kitty scarf, two new hoodies, several new ornaments, even more new Hello Kitty's, my iPad air, my new Keurig, books, DVD's...I mean I could go on and on, but I'll just stop there.  We spoil each other.  

This year is so much better than last year.  I actually had the energy TO work this many hours.  I'm excited about tomorrow morning, but I'm also happy that it's almost over. Now, I can get back to myself.  I have a goal of losing 5 pounds before 12/31 is over.  Nuts right? But if I do, I'll be at 120 lost.  And what a kick ass way to end 2013, by losing 120 pounds!

Lots of new goals for 2014, but that's a different post for a different day.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair