, , ,

Things

So I finally did it.  Lost 100 pounds.  I wasn't sure if it was ever going to happen.  I'm a really slow loser.  My surgery was May 16th.  5 months to lose 100 pounds.  I know I know. Some people think that's really good loss.  I'm not one of those people.  It frustrates me, because I know I can do better and do more.  But that's an average loss of over 4 pounds a week.  Much better than I've ever done on any diet, or eating/exercising plan.  So, I'm happy with it.  And, the fact that I'm wearing smaller clothes and getting compliments all the time is making it so worth it.

So what did I do when I lost my first 100 pounds?  Well, I got myself a tattoo.  I've been dying for a Hello Kitty tattoo for the longest time.  And I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that my new stomach is named Godzilla.  It's purely because of the dang noises it makes.  It's like I have a monster living inside of my gut.  So, Hello Kitty as Godzilla seemed pretty fucking perfect.  She's adorable and perfect and I absolutely LOVE my new tattoo!!!!!

Last night, I was getting ready for bed, and noticed that holy cats...my pajama pants are really big.  They were practically falling off, but I could still wear them.  I thought let me try something here....and it worked.  I fit into one pajama leg.  All of me.  I think I need some new jammies!

I just have to add one more thing before I go.  I've had some people make comments to me that have truly been so meaningful, and so motivational for me.  Here is a small sampling:

"you are lookin awesome!  keep up the hard work and know that all your hard work is easy to see.  you inspire me..."

"Be proud of yourself, I'm proud of you!!!"

"I'm in such awe of your accomplishments. One day you'll have to tell me how the "new" Kelly came to power. I would kill for your success"

"I wish I had your discipline. You've been working your ass off."

"You've been working so hard :) Just want to take a minute to say how awesome you look........but mostly how awesome you are!"

Seriously, knowing how many people are behind me, supporting me and cheering me on means the world to me.  I never thought that people would even notice that I've been losing weight, or how hard I've worked, but I guess they have, and it feels good.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair