, , ,

Back Pain, Personal Training and a 5K

It has been a very long, hectic, crazy week.

First things first. I'm moving. In less than 2 weeks. It's sudden, we don't have but about 20 boxes packed so far, and I've got just a few days to try to find movers. To say I'm stressed out would be the fucking understatement of the year.  To make matters worse, I threw out my back last week, and I'm still hurting. Normally, I don't hurt for this long, so I don't know what I did, but it hurts.

I'm stressed out about my back, because for 1, I am trying to pack up a house. It's tough to move around, lift, bend and pack with back pain. For 2, I have a 5K on Saturday. I've been looking forward to this race for so long now. And I've been walking/jogging my ass off, trying to prepare. But, this past week, I haven't been able to do much of anything, other than use my TENS unit and sit on ice. I'm miserable.

And, I haven't been back to the gym. Here is how my scenario with the new trainer panned out. I was scheduled for my second session with him Thursday. I threw my back out that morning. Now, with my old trainer, I felt completely comfortable with her, and the last time I threw my back out I went to the gym. She worked with me to stretch me out, and massaged me with a rumble roller and a day or two later, I was completely better. I'm not comfortable with my new trainer yet, so I asked him to reschedule. Friday AM around 8, he texts me to tell me he can fit me in, in an hour. Seriously? I'm sorry, I cannot just leave work whenever I feel like, at an hours notice, to work out at the gym. So I replied that that wouldn't work, and did he have any time for me this week? Never heard a single thing back. And since we're not gelling together anyway, I'm not going to bother trying to chase his ass down just so we can half-assed work out.

I feel so fat and lazy, not having worked out much this past week. You have no idea. I feel like my old 368 pound self, and it's a disgusting feeling. My size 18 capris are falling off of me, but yet I still feel disgusting. I hate this feeling.

I don't mean to moan and bitch, but it's been a miserable week. All I wanna do is work with my old trainer, have her kick my ass, and go for a 3 mile walk. Is this too much to ask?

I am sad about how things worked out - or actually didn't work out, with this trainer. I want a trainer to care about me. One to push me. One to encourage me. One to cheer me on. Dan is not that for me. Theresa was that for me. Ugh, I'm still so bummed!!!!!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair