, , , , , ,

Stalled again. Grrrrr.


Being stalled has got to be one of the most frustrating things in the world.  Pre-op, I didn't weigh myself.  This was mostly due to the fact that the scale didn't go up as much as I weighed - the cut-off limit was 350 lbs.  So, I couldn't weigh myself even if I wanted to.  I'd get weighed at the doctors, but tell them not to tell me.  

Anyhow, now that I CAN weigh myself, I do it every single morning, like clockwork.  I really shouldn't, because all it does is drive me nuts.  BUT!  When I am stalled, it alerts me to this so I can make adjustments. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, y'all.  I am having my ass handed to my by my personal trainer at the gym.  She works me GOOD.  I swim laps three times a week, for at least an hour at a time.  I am getting at a minimum, 60g of protein a day.  This was my nutrioninst's minimum daily recommendation.  Now, I was in her office last week all in a panic, over my carb intake.  Because I have days where my carbs equal my protein.  But, she told me that 90g of carbs is my limit.  And, she would like to see my up my protein, so I do know that I need to do that.  It's just so hard.  The food addict in me still wants everything to come from food, not supplements.

Arrggghh.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair