, ,

I don't know...

Lately I've been feeling frustrated.  I don't know if I'm actually doing ok with my sleeve, or if I need a lot more work at getting good at living with it.  I'm not losing weight as quickly as I'd like to.  Yes, I'm a glass half empty person.  I try not to be, but I am.  It's just how I was made.  It's been almost three months since my surgery, and I've lost just shy of 70 pounds.  It doesn't feel like three months, but yet it seems longer.  But 70 pounds?  That's it?  C'mon.  That hardly seems like much.  Then again, when you average it out, it's like nearly 5 pounds a week.  So when you put it that way, it sounds good.  See what I mean?  I flip flop like this every single day.

I am busting my ass physically.  I swim at least three times a week.  And I'm at the gym at least three times a week.  I feel like I've come a long long way from before surgery, when all I did was sit on my ass.  

I am losing inches.  I've taken almost 7 inches off of my waist along.  I went from a size 28 down to a 26 and today I was able to get on my 24's comfortably.  This was awesome for me, because I literally just got into 26's like two weeks ago.  I've noticed that my 28's I can no longer wear; they fall right down, and my 26's were feeling a bit big, leading me to try on the 24's.

So this is progress.  Down two sizes in three months.  Down 52 overall inches.  Yes.  52.  I realize that's over 4 feet.  Can you fucking believe it??!!??!!  And down about 70 pounds.  I just WISH the loss were noticeable.  That's all.  It's pity party day.

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair