I'm Changed...for the better

Totally random, but in case you haven't figured out yet, based on my blog header and the title of this post, I'm a HUGE Rascal Flatts fan.  Like...huge.  

Anywho...had my psych eval the other day which went great.  It was short and sweet and to the point.  Today, I had a pre-op exercise class.  It was awesome, went over what I'll be able to physically do and when I'll be able to do it.  I'm so excited.  Also, we went over the liver reduction diet and the place where I went today sells the shakes and the sugar free syrups and such as.  I learned a ton of new exercises today, where I either don't need equipment or all I need is the stretchy resistance bands.  It was a very productive Saturday and as always, I'm one step closer to my surgery and that much more confident that I've made the right decision. 

I did have a discussion with the personal trainer today about setting goals, and I do actually have two I'd like to share.

1. I'd love to be able to shop in the normal size section in a clothing store.  I hate the plus section.  It makes me feel so unattractive, unsexy and just gross.
2.  I really want to be able to run.  I want to do a 5K.  This WILL happen!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Changed Gurl © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair